Friday, December 23, 2005

All I want for Christmas..

<---I dreamt of her yesterday, Noooo, not that she have a set of big "nen nen" (boobs) that I was always drooling to have when I was a 5 years old kid lar!!, neither did I turned lesbian.. She appeared in my dreams asking me what I want for Christmas..

The weird thing was, I wasn't even surprised that a Genie appeared in front of me but instead, I was really thinking hard what I wanted from her. haha

I tell you ar..if this is a Miss World Pageant 2005 golden question posted to me ler, I would have answered "WORLD PEACE"

I have a 1001 "I want list" running in my head at that moment but unfortunately, she said I can only pick one. By the time I want to answer her leh ...that stupid *&^*(&^e6767 **%$ alarm was shouting to wake me up for work liao...

Moral of the story: Don't be too frickle minded like Ah Bee, at least I should have just answered "World Peace"!