Friday, January 27, 2006

It's not the end of "My Life Journey"


Just days before my birthday 2 weeks ago, I heard the saddest news. News that will turn my life around, something that kills my passion, something that wakes me up and look at people and life differently. My dreams and my hopes were shattered into thousand pieces. I was betrayed, accused and the pain in my heart is somehow unbearable. Suddenly, I questioned God..."WHY? Why me?, Why us?"

2 weeks has gone, can't deny that the big "question mark" is still lingering in my head but I can say that God has been there for me throughout my life journey, especially during moments like these. When I've finally hit the rock bottom, I see true friends who will walk the distance for me, friends that will cry along with me, friends that keeps my spirit going when I am so down and depressed, thanks Darren for waking up early morning just to help me with my "stuff", Ally for bringing me nice places just to make me eat and giving me an "Oscar" everytime I am able to finish at least 1/4 of my meal. My parents for being there with me. I would like to thank all family and friends who came all the way to help me, hear me cry and hear me bla bla in the middle of the night...I just can't thank all of you enough!

Thought I am uncertain with my future now, but I believe what I went through is a life lesson and I trust God that everything is well taken care of...

I am feeling better now but still hurting. Time will heal my pain...I will be away for a while to ease my mind...

Lots of love to share,
Shereen aka Ah Bee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! We're moving on jus fine baybee!!!

Remember to buy me something from HK!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Ultram seizure malpractice top rated software downloads