Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody..

Ah Bee wishes everybody a Happy Valentine's Day!!. I know, I know...Valentine's Day should be E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y lar but hor, take the opportunity to "appreciate" your someone lor can or not?!!

"I am starting to miss the time that I can actually prepare a nice meal for a special someone on this very special day since I never believe in going out to expensive places on Vday"

Anyway, to those lovebirds out there, take the opportunity to be with your love ones...

...and to those singles like Ah Bee...please do something meaningful..call parents to tell them how much you care or be with your "single" boyfriends and girlfriends for a single night out.. or watch rerun of "Desperate Housewives" or "Friends" at home... :))

Till then...have a great evening!

Muackkkkks,
Ah Bee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »