Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My little heaven


I've found a little heaven on earth. A place to call home for a while & a place to ease my mind.



Right infront of my house, there's a very beautiful arch. Just walk through the arch and you'll find a cute little bridge bringing you towards a beautiful park facing the semi-D houses.

One fine evening when I feel like taking a dip at the river...I saw this sign!! cheh...

The gals in my office is planning to have a "girly slumber party" real soon right here in my new place, it's gonna be BBQ-ing all night long with chicky wings, long sausages and good laugh...Yarp, it's for gals only this time..no guys ...Cheeersssss!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the long sausages again!!!

Anonymous said...

Wuah....nice home! I love the garden.

L'abeille said...

Unfortunately, this is just a rented place, I wish to own one soon :)

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
currency trading

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Voyeur pluto pics america bulk server consumer email list

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »