Thursday, February 16, 2006

Szechuan Dinner @ Aman Suria

My aunt and uncle drove a freaking 1 hour and 30 minutes all the way to my house just to pick me up for a dinner...sigh...so touched sob sob.. NO, not because I am staying inside a deep deep jungle up on a treehouse, yesterday's heavy rain caused flash flood and massive jam all over KL and PJ area!
As soon as they arrived, I was taken on a 30 minutes JOY RIDE in search for a short cut to Aman Suria and we somehow lost our way...We nearly ended up having Nissin cup noodle at my place...

We cleared the snacks in just a few minutes..

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y, we arrived at "Restaurant Jia Shan Cheng" (Sezchuan cuisine) @ Aman Suria around 9:30pm... our vision was blur, our tummy was empty, we can't really think properly, our mouth stinks...ermm..maybe because too much of cursing on the jammed journey :p

While we were waiting for our food, we saw a few interesting stuff to read around us...

Check this out...their lobsters can cook!

Those who would like to have a 'golden mouth', please order this "Carb" aka crab dish.

"Dare to try!?" No I dare not!

RM5.90 for "Half Freedom"?

No way!!, I can get "Full Freedom" for F-R-E-E!

Here comes our FOOD. Uncle was too hungry and too generous. He ordered food that serves 6 pax for just the 3 of us..


In random order...Eggplant fried in garlic chilli, Kung Poh chicken with cashiews, dice fried slice meat and my all time fav dumplings served with vinegar and ginger.

As usual, Ah Bee was only able to finish 1/4 bowl of rice..

-The verdict-

The service was fantastic

The food was super duper yummie but not for those who can't take spicy food

The waitress were somehow pretty and approachable (As usual lar, for men who wanna "cuci mata")

The price? I donno lar...Uncle's treat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,000,000 x "tenkiu" to Uncle Wong and Aunt Grace for the nice dinner!!