Thursday, April 20, 2006

Choco Fondue

Those chocolate niblets sis and I bought from Australia is about to expire and I have no idea what to do with it until my "wai sek" sister came out with a very creative idea! Chocolate Fondue without the fondue set... We headed straight to our "storeroom" to look for fondue set lookalike... and it was a success!

Mix dark and milk chocolate niblets and heating it up over the stove until it melts, careful not to burn it..

We use the essential oil burner to keep our chocolate warm, Haha...well, it works but it's just that I terforgot to wash the oil burner clean, so our chocolate fondue tasted a little weird..erm choco-lavender flavored fondue :S
We had it with grapes and apples over a glass of pear cider .. A perfecto combination to end a relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »