Friday, May 05, 2006

An eventful 3 days holiday...

My church organised "Purple", a beauty conference for "ladies only" last Saturday. There're fashion shows, Hip Hop performance, Averine cosmetics doorgifts, Dermalogica skin care beeli baala by Mr Ben Lei, lucky draw, free makeover and heaps of fun.

The gurlz queing to enter the main hall.

The all gurlz band & the hip hop performance by the ladies..

Mr. Ben Lei surrounded by 400 ladies at the conference.. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the conference, I came home to a bunch of roses and boxes of strawberry from daddy all the way from the cooling hills of Cameron Highlands. How sweet..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, sis and I decided to celebrate mommy's birthday at La Bodega... for a change...we had breakfast. I just took the risk, I love La Bodega but I am not so sure if mom will like it too..

Parking was easy that morning because it was Labour's Day..

The "American Breakfast". This one came with beef bacon, sautéed mushroom a slice of delicious toast and scrambled eggs. A glass of juice (of your choice) and a cuppa coffee (of your choice).

You can actually pick and mix whatever you want on your place..

Meat::Beef bacon or chicken sausage or turkey ham

2 Egg::Sunny side up or fried egg or scramble eggs

Sides:: baked beans or sautéed mushroom or hash browns

The verdict: Delicious and reasonably priced. Oh ya, if you are using HSBC credit card, you can get additional discount too & NO, I am not trying promoting the bank! I just wanna save some $$ for my parking fee @ Bangsar Village shopping after the breakfast :P

& the most important of all, my mom LOVES it veli veli much :)

It was sucha relaxing day shopping around Bangsar that day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here's my Labour's Day well spent together with my family, hope your holiday was as wonderful :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP meridia Auto window covers Global domains internatil travel mexico