Thursday, November 09, 2006

CPR



Over the phone at work this morning...


Ah Bee : Guess what? I found a name to address you in my blog oredi...

X-Trail : Haha... and what would that be?

Ah Bee : Well, the petname relates to something Comfortable, Practical & Reliable . *CPR*

X-Trail : Bee Am Dabliu? *BMW*

Ah Bee : DUH... NOPE...Is that the ONLY reliable car we can get in the market?
Think again.



*This man hor, he love his wife very much...I heard he can bath and scrub her for a whole two hours every forthnightly! I wonder if it's a norm for you guys to do so or it's just him?! *eyes rolling*



BMW stands for "Big Money Waster" and it's so not you my dear...




Talkabout weird pet names...here's another conversation I had with Pinky (my online sexy hot mamma) later in the afternoon after she read about X-Trail.. She actually suggested "CHEESECAKE" Here's the rest of the conversation....
Pinky doesn't know Ah Bee got "Kalikai" (Hickies) phobia 10 months ago....

1 comment:

Shereen said...

Mr. Betrayal came home one day after a rendezvous with Ms you-know-who and he had kalikai all over his neck...

Tell me lar...phobia or not?! Nobody in this world deserved to experience such trauma from someone you truly trust for the whole 12 yrs...

Aww man!...what an exhibitionist "beaches" can be.....