Sunday, November 12, 2006

Star Trek Maniac




The eyes on my X-trail sparkles as he walked into one of the dee-vee-dee shoppee on a regular "no-plans-to-buy-anything" night out. He was actually searching for the Star Trek DVD Collection for quite a long time and there she was, sitting on the shelf waiting to be owned.

As "uncle ho" was randomly testing out some of the DVDs on the TV...I somehow recall the days when my mom used to chased after me with the spoon of rice with a little piece of fish hidden underneath..(yeah, I hate fish when I was a kid!). My creative mom will have to move the spoon left-right-up-down like a "drunk spaceship" waiting to land inside my mouth while I do my usual "blurks and erks" ...........but now, I'm cooking lots of it and started lovin' it too because X-trail doesn't know how to appreciate "moo-moo" and we don't really like oink-oink... and chickee's boring! duh!

OK now, back to the Star Trek Collections....If I can still recall, there're a total of 90++ cds in these two boxes.. This man needs more "carrot and kei chi (lycium)" in his diet liao... tsk tsk tsk... I just pity his eyes...

We were given a choice to pick two free dvds by uncle ho. I took Click and Take The Lead...

Well, X-trail had no problem watching Click .....haha, infact, he enjoyed the show very muchee. Somehow I just don't understand why man tend to have this "intimate connection/relationship" with that piece of plastic with buttons. Trust me, he can control the Astro and the TV remote with both hands concurrently! ;)

....But when we started to watching "Take the Lead" (A dance movie) for the first 5 minutes...yeah F-I-V-E minutes only....he already started yawning...hahhaahah....poor thing! He's not a dancing person afterall...







No comments: