Thursday, December 21, 2006

Our First Christmas (II)



The (un)planned candlelight-less dinner @ Bee's place





We actually celebrated our little Christmas at the Brazillian Restaurante last weekend but oh well...since there's always a reason for us to celebrate..haha! Here we go again.... grill chicken with Swiss mushroom.









That's my man eating...gotta crop the face off or else..I'll get sued by him ;p





****************



Dinner's served, what's next?









It was truly the size of a briefcase...that comes with a little white handle.



Initially I thought it's a DVD player..or even a PS2.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



The moment of truth..






.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.







Haha..no-no he didn't give me a "white elephant". This was removed from my computer table


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



And was replaced with this sweet flat thing...


Woot! A brand new 17 incher LCD.






Even my Sims look clearer now..

Thanks dearie!!!!!




&




Here's a little gift for you :))






A very practical "non" romantic gift from me.. :p






Now back to the "hint" list he gave yesterday...





Word of advice to the single ladies out there..
"Becareful with what you wish for..."
I prayed for a "Practical person"...
Poof!! I just got myself one this Christmas hehe... *Scary eh?*
Merry Christmas!

No comments: