Sunday, January 21, 2007

And he said he ain't Mr. Lomantik


I was expecting a normal birthday dinner with my dearie but he turns out to be extraordinarily shockingly romantic that evening..... *swoon*



11 stalks of beautiful lavender roses

"LAVENDER symbolizes love at first sight and enchantment."

Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.

11 roses represent "You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life"

So I thought....wahlau.....this man really did his homework wor!

... so I asked..

L'abeille: Dear ar, is there any significant meaning/reason you bought me 11 roses ar?

X-trail: *count... count... count...* *tut*.....that lady shortchanged me. I asked for 12.. )#$*(@*#

:S Alamaks! Really really..."Char tou" hehe




He's daring too...hah! I smell the wrong fragrance...I'll get an instant migraine that will last for at least a day. *psst...he doesn't know hor.... I'll also get an instant migraine too if his perfume on him is not right ;p*. He did some donno-what net research and decided to buy me J'adore because of the good reviews. So, on that night, I sprayed some on my neck and went to bed and woke up without any pain! Yeeehar... bye bye Lancome's Miracle, the fragrance on me for the past 5 years... Hello J'adore.

Psst...do you know J'adore in French means "I adore you"... What a nice name for a fragrance huh?!

I was a little confused..it's like Valentines on my Birthday....

No comments: