Sunday, January 14, 2007

Orders...orders...and more orders...

It all started out as my passion to bake and sharing all my "experiments" with my family and friends. Since then, people started ordering and I realised that it has eventually turning into a tiny little business.

I've been baking almost every night, turning my palm into a dough rolling machines. Been busy juggling between my 9 to 5 job, gym session(s), baking and ....yet still got time to be with my hunny... Me turning into a bionic woman? Argh...nonsense!




Empty containers ready to be filled with all L'abeille freshly baked cookies :)





Starting from today, my Chinese New Year cookies can be purchased from the following shops:-



The Regent Papers
12, Jln Merlin
Pasir Putih,
31650 Ipoh

Cake Walk Cafe
No. B-G-16,
Jalan PJU 1A/20A,
Dataran Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya.
(For a limited time only)


No comments: