Thursday, June 21, 2007

I thought my blog was safe for kids!

I came across 5xmom's blog this morning and she had her blog rated as "PG" wor. So since I've been telling the world that this blog is safe for kids viewing and erm.....it's safe for my future lil' angels to read even without my supervision... ahem.....

My Life Journey (II) turns out to be...
What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Die lor! How? "Parental guidance suggested". In the report card...I mentioned the word "bitch" 3 times only mar and the word "DIE" many many times... OUI..say the word DIE also cannot meh? Bitch is what we call a female dog right? This is just like our Malaysian media sensorship board liao.

My Life Journey (I) was rated as... (because that time, I've not discovered the existance of the bitch yet *winks*)
What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Oh well, since this blog is no longer safe for my darling angels to read during preschool.......

I might as well share a little story with you about how "one shameless lady gave ex-sampah woops...I mean ex bf the multiple BIG LOVE BITES" on his left side of the neck and he was proudly walking around town showing everybody the map of Australia, Indonesia and Singapore. He told me it's mosquito bite wor...hehe.......Talk about man who's having an affair and the bitch who wants to mark her territory...

Ahem...after this post, I believe my blog's classified as 18-SX oredi. Woohoo....!

No comments: