Friday, July 20, 2007

Stay healthy -Drink your veggies!

My lifestyle is extremely hectic. I'm a working young executive who leaves for work early in the morning, often skips my breakfast with just a cup of coffee because I spent too much time in the shower and the dressing room! As for lunch, well, I tried to eat healthily but often ending up grabbing food that is convenient, a quick and imbalanced meal! I'll head down to the gym right after work for my daily workout.By the time I reach home, usually I'll just end of having a piece of cream cracker and a glass of milk and call it a meal!! Well, I felt guilty for torturing my health in such a manner but I just couldn't find the time to eat properly. Talk about setting the right "priorities" in life, healthy living should be one of the top priority in everybody's life, right?

I was extremely excited and I felt a sense of relieved when I get to know about My Daily Veggies™ and I can't wait to share this with you. My Daily Veggies™ is not any vegetable soups or drinks you purchase off the shelf at your neighborhood supermarkets. Well, they claimed to be 'healthy' but you'll be surprised to know that these products are filled with flavorings and additives.

My Daily Veggies™ is made of 95% organic dried whole vegetables and 5% dried whole vegetable extracts. A sachet of My Daily Veggies™ contains 2 full servings of vegetable. That means, I'll still get the same amount of fiber, vitamins,minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients as real fresh (or canned or frozen) vegetables MINUS the SALT, SUGAR and PRESERVATIVES! The plus point? It's only 35 calories per serving!

You might want to give it a try, go to My Daily Veggies™ as they are giving away My Daily Veggies Free Sample.



So with 2 or 3 sachets of My Daily Veggies™ in my handbag wherever I go, I am able to enjoy my active lifestyle without worrying about the lack of time to prepare myself a nutritious meal because I've everything I need in a sachet of My Daily Veggies™ because this is a daily dietary supplement for me. I'm getting myself some samples My Daily Veggies Free Sample. Join me?

No comments: