Friday, September 14, 2007

If you think your current life is full of problem...

*Here's an email I received from X-T and wish to share with my readers*

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.

The Indian man said to the American,"You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage.I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love...

I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems."

The American said, " Talking about love marriages?... I'll tell you my story.I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years."After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter andso my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son I.e. My brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.

And you say you have family problems.. ? !

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

duuhh.... wha???!!