Thursday, December 06, 2007

Novel Cafe - Ara Damansara

"So it's a hot and sunny weekend. Your family wanted to have a cosy brunch together but you're unwilling to cramp with the rest of the shoppers down town just for a meal?"

How about making a trip down to Novel Cafe at Ara Damansara for a quiet meal? This is a little restaurant serving Vietnamese and Chinese food. While enjoying a quiet meal, do check out the novels and magazines in the cafe.

Iced lemon tea with mint and Ice lemon tea.


The reading corner

The two books X-T passed to me while I was sipping my mint lemonade. *Mmm..a practical guide for improving communication and getting what you want in your relationship?!?*



I wasn't that hungry that afternoon so i tried the Vietnamese platter. I love the rice roll and the salad. It's light and refreshing. The chicken wings tasted normal.

X-T tried the Vietnamese pork chop rice. *You've an option to change the pork to chicken or fish*. It tasted ok.


I should return to this cafe to try out their Chinese menu someday...


Click on the icon below for more information on their latest promotions, novels and menu


Novel Cafe
I-G-2A, Block I, Ground Floor,
Jalan PJU 1A/20F,
Dataran Ara Damansara
Petaling Jaya 47301,
Selangor, Malaysia


Monday to Saturday
11 am - 3 pm
6 pm - 9 pm

Remember dude...they're closed on Sundays!

8 comments:

~Christine~Leng said...

wow... equipped with lotsa books! love it. enjoy reading. and having a meal with novels around? perfect!

Des said...

the title of the book oledi interesting enuff...

men are from mars??? lol

that rice roll looks special..

purely a vietnamese cuisine rite?

i tink i tasted one b4 at one vietnamese restaurant in midvalley, not bad actually

Audrey said...

Interesting place with the books and all. I guess it helps to pass time while waiting for the food to come.

Supergirlfriend said...

Not very familiar with Vietnamese cuisine..Remember having it once at a certain restaurant a long long time ago at Times Square. Can't even remember its name already..

But it sure looks like a nice place to spend a quiet day...hehe.. :p

L'abeille said...

des: Yes is definately for MARS. This book is like a telephone directory/handybook written for woman :p. No, this cafe also serve Chinese food.

Tot's mom:Yes.. yes..! and if I can't finish readig, I can rent the book back home too..

Supergirlfriend: Oh must remind you, this one is non Halal..

Pak Zawi said...

l'abeille,
I will pass. No pork for me. Just a drink will do since the iced lemon tea with mint looks nice.

L'abeille said...

Zawi,

Sorry friend..I'll show you guys more halal food in the near future...

Have a nice weekend!

admin@cora-links.com said...

wow, the pork chop rice looks darn good! I miss malaysian food...