Saturday, January 05, 2008

Advantage Term Life

The first person I tried to avoid when I first started work at insurance agents followed by the MLM agents. I remembered when I was fresh our of college and enjoying my first few months of pay cheques, insurance agent came to me by placing guilt! He was trying to explain to me how irresponsible am I for not getting myself a life insurance. How risky my life would be without a health insurance. Sharing with me all his 'misfortunate' friends who's lucky to buy a policy from him and a few months later, he was diagnose with health problems. Thank goodness for the existence of the Internet. At least now, we can just 'listen' to our agents and return to our own home to do a little homework before deciding which policy is best for us. If you're deciding to buy a Life Family Plan Premium, Family Insurance or maybe a Term Life policy - don't rush! Check out Advantage Term Life to compare the price quotations and making sure which policy best suits you before signing on the dotted lines. It pays to do a little research.


No comments: