Sunday, January 01, 2006

A custom made holiday

When it comes to vacation, I prefer planning my own trip. I've mentioned a million and one time that it's never fun to go on a vacation via tours. No doubt the price is cheaper but most tours will include unnecessary stops at tourist souvenir shops which they'll be earning a hefty sum of commission if we buy from these shops. Worst if the places they include in your itinerary is not the place you want to go. Boring isn't it? Well, my friend is going to bring her kids to Orlando for a holiday and her main target is to go to the wonderful world of Disney. I told her not to take the tour package since she can custom made her holiday by planning it online. She managed to get a good flight deal from the Internet and also Discount Walt Disney World Tickets for the whole family. She's happy that she doesn't have to go through the tour packages for this trip.

No comments: