Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bee's day out at Ikano Power Centre

As I was walking along the corridor along Ikea, I spotted something interesting


Isn't it great?

Just for this month, you can buy the wall at only RM199. I wonder if delivery's free!
Next...
Isn't he cute? I wish I can push him down on the floor and count the minutes needed for him to get up and walk.hekeke Ok Ok...sorry for the evil thoughts!
Ikea was having this "In Bed with Ikea" thingy going on and here's Richard Ng and Shazmin from MixFM "forcing the shoppers" to answer some simple questions like"What's the colour of the Ikea logo and if you don't know the answer please look around (infront of) you". I seriously think that we Malaysians are not sporting at all when it comes to upstage Q&A like these..
Next..
I'm always fond of lilies and something simple like these daisies.. I bought a few stalks home so that I have "someone" to talk to when I return home in the evening :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »