Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Monkey business @ the park




My aunt from Ipoh came to visit and brought along my cute little cousin Rae. We brought him to the park and thought he'll be satisfied playing with these..



WE we so wrong when we see the papaya face on him after a few rounds..

"Plastic Boy" prefer to show his stunts and wanted me to take photos of him.

Warning: Don't try these stunts without adult's supervision, did I mention that I need to actually "untangle" some of his moves on these photos shown.. because he kept shouting "cannot come down..scared..cannot come down..too high already!!!" *eyes rolling*

After an hour of photo shots, untangling him from one equipment to another at the "gym", he gave us a satisfying sweet sweaty smile..


After an hour of photo shots, untangling him from one equipment to another at the "gym", he gave us a satisfying sweet sweaty smile.., twisting our arms to bring him back to the park tomorrow for more..

While my sis was enjoying her cheapo version of I-Gallop waiting for that little boy to finish his last stunt..

I rather catch my breath while lying flat on the floor.