Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Catering vs Vacation


*Slaps forehead* I've just pushed away an opportunity to cater for Slimming Sanctuary's 3 days Open House Party at one of their outlets because I'll be on vacation next week!!! Everything was planned months ago, apartment was also booked and deposit paid..... Sigh.............I'm torn between my baybee & my family........................

I realised that I've been pushing away more than accepting orders because I'm still stuck in my Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm job. My clients who're bankers will usually request for Friday dinners and the insurance companies wanted weekday lunches....how leh????


While trying to calm myself down for not taking up the "BIG ORDER", my cellphone reminder beeped! 1000 pieces of cookies ordered last week and I've no time to get my supplies yet because the supply shop closes at 6pm and it's 30 minutes drive (without jam) away from my office.... *Snooze reminder to tomorrow's date...grrrr*



*Day dreaming to be a full time caterer someday........... Updating my cellphone reminder for the next catering event....*

No comments: