Thursday, July 19, 2007

Croatia Rail Pass

Planning on a summer holiday? How about Croatia? If you think it's expensive, I'm here to share a secret with you! Travel with a Croatia Rail Pass.

There are basically 3 basic types of Croatia Rail Pass available.

If you're traveling alone, you might plan to purchase the "Croatia Pass". If you are traveling in a group, you can enjoy the "Croatia Saverpass" rates because it is very much cheaper. Both passes allows you to choose 3, 4, 6 and 8 days to use the pass within a month. For young travelers below the age of 26, show your I.D to purchase the "Croatia Youth Pass". With this pass in hand, you can enjoy unlimited travel time in Croatia. Wow! I wish I'm 26 again haha..

Oh by the way, you can even choose between a 1st class or 2nd class seating (depending on your choice)! I believe this is going to be good package deal for backpackers and savvy holidaymakers! With such reasonable rate and flexibility of traveling to Croatia using the Croatia Rail Pass, I might even consider Croatia for my next vacation!

No comments: