Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sushi's served!



Made my own tamago (Japanese egg omelet) I've some fresh salmons, scallops, jelly fish and baby tako. (I bought them from Sushi King since the ones displayed at Cold storage's seafood section was fresh enough for raw consumption!).



Ring-a-ding-ding, as promised......dinner's served.




Miso soup






Tako, Tamago & Fresh salmon sushi







California Futomaki, seasoned scallops & jelly fish.






Bon Appétit

Something was missing! GREEN TEA completes a Japanese meal besides SAKE!! Oh well, maybe next time..

2 comments:

Lemonjude said...

I'm sure u having lots of fun picking up ur long lost sushi making, don't you?

U makes me craving on it again...your sushi meal, nice la!

L'abeille said...

Craving for more? Make somemore lar... and sent some to me too haha!