Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sushi Sunday


I've a soft spot for Japanese food. These food looks cute and colorful. Furthermore, after yesterday evening's 'heavy' dinner which I'm going to share with you on my next post, I think an oil free meal will be a good idea! Actually, I was drooling over Judy's set of sushi she made last Friday. Sigh.... I think the last time I made some was like 2-3 years ago.....


So, menu for today.. (Only if I succeed!)
Miso soup
Tamago sushi
California Futomaki
Red baby tako sushi
Jelly fish sashimi
Scallop sashimi


I'll ring the kitchen bell when sushi's ready.. ;)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If I didn't, lets go out and eat haha!




While you're waiting for your sushi dinner, why not check out what I've found on my way to the grocery store today.



Something catches my eye........I must have it! I MUST!



A unique log of wood at the roadside. Sis helped me to carry it inside my car boot...




And I left a dent..



Why did I do such silly act on a rainy Sunday afternoon? Well, because the wild orange mushrooms on the log is so beautiful...MAD? :p



p/s: Don't worry honey, the poisonous mushroom won't be on tonight's dinner plate..hehe

Stay tuned!

No comments: