Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fishes In the Ocean

We made a trip down to Aquaria during one of the weekends and amazingly all I could think of was that particular word of encouragement my family and friends told me when that ocean turtle left me for it's own kind I was without a boyfriend.

An albino turtle?



I believe you've heard people telling you at one point in your life that "There are a million other fishes in the ocean, I'll believe there's one for you"? So, in my case, these people must be referring the men as fishes..

Well, here's a pictorial tale of my little adventure at the Aquaria. A place I shall never set foot ever again unless..erm... I'm forced to!?

If your ex was a turtle..mama said you must run the minute you detect a similar species coming your way.



Bumped into some blur looking ones


Some are real show offs



Some stinks stings



Some just can't leave their mother and get a life..



Some are real softy.


At the end of the day, you'll realized that all men are the same fishes looked similar. The only difference are the shapes and sizes.


So, yeah..as the saying goes...there may be millions of fishes in the ocean but hey, it's not easy to pick the right one isn't it? ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely put there L'abeille :)

so many fishes but only one so cute so handsome, so caring and so funny... not to mention, the so rich one, now thats really hard to find like that... LOL.

L'abeille said...

Oui PapaJ..

If caring, if funny but not TOO funny, NOT rich also I think good enuf!!!! BUT as long as it's not another SEA TURTLE...