Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Age I Wish To Go Back To

Judy asked what's the age I wish to go back to. I was thinking the entire day but I just couldn't come up with an answer!

I don't mind going back to my kinder years because I was the only child at home and I was pampered by everyone. I don't mind returning to my primary school days because I was showered with love and attention from my family, teachers and friends. I would definitely love to return to my pre-teen days because I was frequently showered with roses and con sweet talked by the boys BUT please never ever bring me back to 28 because that's the worst age in my entire life! So, if you ask me which year should I choose to return........

I would happily say..."Any year will do but never 28"...

So which year would you like to go back to?
Pearly
Sammi
Michelle
Sweetpea
Hor ny Ang Moh




*******************Start copy************************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
L'abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28

17 comments:

pearly said...

oh gosh A TAG from you ...... I am stuck la I will try but you must give me time ok I am very stupid one also I don't know why I can't copy it an dpaste to my post ler oh dear , kepala sakit now

L'abeille said...

No worries Pearly, I'll help you with the tag. Send me an email if you need help :))

Lemonjude said...

A very nice tag post from you with pictures of your baby days...makes me wanted to post my baby days photos too..

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah! U r so cute! I don't mind carry u & hugging u & smell ur foot! He! He! Baby foot smell very nice wan! Ehh How cum not more older pic???
Aiyoh I have to do this tag??? What I want to go back arr??? Let me think first ok! Have a nice day!

L'abeille said...

Hor-ny kor kor,

The rest of my photos are in Ipoh underneath my mommy's bed. I will add in more photos next time :)

Have a nice day!

Lemonjude said...

Another easy tag for you.

Helen said...

Thanks for dropping by my place. Hey, your slide display is really nice. Well, that is bcos the baby girl is very nice lar! lol

L'abeille said...

Jud Jud,

Lately your tags are getting more and more interesting!

L'abeille said...

Hi Helen,

Thanks for visiting. That baby gurl is such a grown up now. No longer "nice" hahaha

Lee said...

Hi L'abeille, thanks for popping over my place.
Made me smile read your this post, ha ha.
I am slightly South of 65, but to fantasise about going back to a younger age, I x'cuse me here, but it will be at 28. Ha ha.
Why? That was my bachelor days of wine, women, moonlight and roses days. Of making many girls happy instead of one, ha ha.
And 28 was when I was earning a comfortable living as well unlimited entertainment expense to boot too.
Days of fast cars, nite clubs and Saturday nite fevers. And moonlight drives around Penang Island (or Singapore)in an open red, sports car. With a charming partner of course, ha ha.
I did it my way. Regrets I have, but too few to mention.
Keep well, UL.

L'abeille said...

Hi Uncle Lee,

Wow wee, sounds like someone was quite a romantic young man 40 yrs ago? hehe...

Well as for me, 28 "was" supposed to be my happiest year but someone just decided to crush my dreams into a million pieces together with his new fling. But anyway, all things work together for good. I was blessed with X-T and I realized that I found my true happiness. If things doesn't work that way, I won't be able to meet someone like him. It was truly a blessing in disguise!

Take care,
L'abeille

pearly said...

Errrrrrrrrr wat is your e mail?

My e mail

pearlylooi88@gmail.com

pearly said...

by the way as a baby you already such a beauty huh ...... now lagi pretty . lucky XT your darling I mean .
fast fast make baby la you baby will be very cute and sweet just like you

L'abeille said...

Pearly,

I send you an email already. How to make baby wor, X-T not my hubby! hehehe

Muacks,
L'abeille

emilayusof said...

Hi l'abeille! I've done the tag and link to you, hope you can add me to your list: http://emilayusof.com/?p=1358

Mariuca said...

Hola, I've done this tag too, pls add me to your list here okay? Thanks and have a great day! :)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/05/age-that-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html

Anonymous said...

Greetings (^_^)
Just passing bye to say, that i'm one of the TAG victim, bye Gratcia Siahaya; the age that i wish i to go back to

I enjoy reading your post btw (^^,)

See me here
1984, 2 years old little rebel

~^_^~
Cheers!