Sunday, December 09, 2007

W South Beach Condo

If I have an extra $750,000 up to more than $10 million now, I will definitely going to book this premier W South Beach Condo. I believe my partner will agrees. This luxurious apartment is facing the beachfront and they've studio units, one, two or three bedrooms designs to cater for all our individual needs. They even have bungalows and penthouse to choose from. Not only that, this apartment is just 10 minutes walk away from the retails and fancy restaurants. For people like me who wish to get pampered with a great facial and massage, the spa is just a stone throw away from the apartment. All my laundry will be all taken cared of, dedicated concierge service provided, in house room service 24/7 and having my own personal chief to organize parties for me or candle light dinner for two in the evenings? I'm very sure this is going to be the best vacation home I'm going to invest. Well..if and only if I've that amount of money!

No comments: