Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Italiannies @ The Gardens

So after spending 1/2 a day walking around The Gardens, we were hungry. Since Italiannies was not crowded, we've decided to eat here. Well, the food at the One Utama outlet used to be really good when they first open but lately, their quality has been deteriorating...I wonder how about the taste at this new outlet....

I shall the the photos do da talking...


If this is a bar area, what's all these potted plants doing blocking the long bar? If it's a quick dinning area, will someone please remove the plants? Mmm...



Quite a number of workers working in this restaurant. Infact, we've 'two' butlers eyeing at our table at our service!



The Garden with a view [of squatters hut located right across the streets..Mmm]



My favourite juice - Crushed Grapes!



The bread with balsamic vinegar & extra virgin olive oil



Caesar Salad with Fried Calamari



Seafood Pizza



Big crunchy prawn spotted on mine..




Italiannies Roast Chicken..

The service was great and the food was definitely better as compared to the one at One Utama. Well, I truly hope they will maintain their standards :)

5 comments:

pearly said...

mmmmm yummy I want it too

~Christine~Leng said...

at the Gardens? i've not been there.. have been wanting to..
Shall seek my chance to visit the outlet @ the Gardens soon!
delicious looking!

L'abeille said...

Hi Christine,

Nice to see you around.. Yeah the food was pretty good. Go try when you get a chance :)

Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

hi there... I'm curious if the price at Gardens is the same like the one at 1U? =p

L'abeille said...

Hi Ayu,

I don't know about the price but I'm pretty sure the menu is the same :)