Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wine Club Membership

X-T and I will always have something to celebrate. It could be a bonus, an increment, an anniversary, birthdays, the birth of a puppy, kitten, chicken...Okok..I'm made that up hah! But the point is, it's always fun have celebrations with our partners or on certain occasions with our beloved family. Look, it's already the end of the year and end of the year spells "CELEBRATION MONTH". X-T and I are already making plans for our Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day party with my family back in Ipoh and also his here in Kuala Lumpur. In fact, we've been having family parties all year round and what would be the superstar on the dining table when it comes to parties? WINE of course! To be frank, we usually have a few bottled hidden in the storeroom cum cellar for all occasions. Due to the large consumption of red and white wine at home, I think it would be great if we can join a wine of the month club. With a club dedicated to delivering great wine to our doorstep, I'm pretty sure we'll have the best wines for all our parties...

*Hic..Hic..* Excuse me...

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Not a wine drinker myself but wouldn't mind drinking some this coming holidays!