Thursday, April 17, 2008

iZZi Italian & Asian Cuisine, Damansara Utama


This place is just a few doors away from the Village Park Restaurant. A big white poster was shouting at us as we walk pass this restaurant that evening. "50% off Menu Madness". It's attractive enough to pull us in to try them out! haha...



The friendly waitress inform us that everything on the menu is at 50% off except for the drinks and dessert. Cool!



Fruit Tree Juices..



As I was flipping through the menu, I started to fell a little warm. I thought the air con wasn't strong enough but X-T said he was alright. So, I continue flipping the menu and started to sweat a little. I felt a sense of ray shining on top of me. I beh tahan already, looked up and realised that the spotlight was targeted right on top of my head! Mmm... I switched to a 'shadier' place. We saw our neighbour requesting the waiting to turn their 'sunshine' away from their table too. Eh not bad eh? Food at 50% off and you're given an option to get a FREE sun tan .....haha!




Waiting for our food with anticipation!



First came our 50% off Caesar salad. The portion is so huge and they are not stingy with the anchovies. The greens were cool and crisps. I'm impressed they did not slash the serving portion 50% lesser as part of their gimmick to attract customers like most eateries do. Perfecto!




Fettuccine with Fungi.
It's not dried chillies on top of the pasta. It's SUN DRIED tomatoes! Pasta was cooked AL Dante and the sauce was not too creamy. Yummiezzzz...



Mama mia.. The grilled chicken and pasta was also good. Especially the gravy on the grill chicken!

We were stuffed and not able order ourselves desserts AGAIN! Grrrr.... Oh well, maybe next time :p.





Address:
IZZI Uptown, PJ
No. 45G & 47G, Jalan SS 21/37
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

Telephone and Delivery :
+603 77290855



3 comments:

wannie_annie said...

whoaa...the food looks so nice! Is it as delicious as they look? I'm a big fan of western food and here I am, craving for the dishes in the pictures posted.....arghh...I wish the pictures could give out the delicious smell... ;)

pearly said...

woola all those yummy food make me wanted to come back to Malaysia again la .

s.kuan said...

i had the fettuccine before. great stuff!