Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kluang Noodle House @ Aman Suria

*NON HALAL*

We had an appointed with Keith Kee, moi evening gown designer to check on the fabrics @ 7pm but we arrived too early and he wasn't there yet. We spotted this noodle shoppe siting right next to Keith's Couture, so we give it a try..

X-T had their Pork Chop dry noodle.. The fried chicken was crispy but tasted a little 'flat' to me.


As for me, I had their sui kow "dumpling" noodle. Honestly, the thing that would bring me back to this place over and over again is their white noodle.

According to the posters displayed, they claimed to make the best and healthiest noodle in town as these noodles does not contain alkaline, boric acid, colouring and preservatives. Mm... sounds good to my ears ;)


Business Hour : 11.00 to 3.30pm and 6.00 to 10.00pm
GPS Coordinate : N3 07.247 E101 35.796

No comments: