Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I retrieved what I wrote on Valentine's Day 2006 and recalled what happened exactly a year ago...

3 "very" single ladies (including me lah!) went out for a dinner on that day. We went to a new pizza restaurant (facing LDP) who ran out of pizzas.NEVERMIND....we had pasta and the food sucks big time. One of us got really pissed off with the waiter and started a commotion...hehe...quite a big one though!

One out of three is still hungry...we went all the way to Taipan for a second rounder. How was the food? Sucks BIGGGGGGG time too...

Later that night, I received two calls from two very close friends telling me things every gf or exgf DO NOT WISH TO KNOW...and aiyo-yo it's on Valentine's Day somemore! arghhh...I can't say out loud here because I still need to show my blog to my kids in the future ya know.. *So junior, come back and ask me when you're 18 ok?*

As if that evening wasn't chaotic enough, I received calls from "desperate men" forcing stupid cupid to strike the little bow on my butt..opps i mean heart. My heart was transformed to stone oredi, assuming all man are idiots oredi, want to stay single forever oredi....whatever they say or do also useless la..

Though the food sucks, I had my first fun evening out with the ladies...I was kinda enjoying my first year (& I thought it will be) being super single. ;)


So what dearie and I gonna do this Valentine's Day?
We've a very important task to complete tonight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our desire is burning,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I've been having sleepless night thinking about it,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The desire to complete the unfinished task we both started 2 weeks ago is just too strong....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We knew we shouldn't be doing what we were doing for the past few nights because we need to go to work the next morning.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To complete watching Season 1 of Prisonbreak
Hehehe...what were you thinking? I tell you...this TV series is so addictive!!!

So, you guys have a Happy Valentine's Day ya!!

No comments: