Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Let's add one more candle to your cake...



X-trail's birthday is coming. Oh boy, I love celebrating birthdays...erm...I mean not my own because the numbers doesn't add on to my age hah!

I've exactly two weeks to make my decision and finalize my "master plans".

I've asked him a few questions via the almighty email and here are his answers:-

1)Romantic or Boring?
BORING (ACCORDING TO SOME QUARTERS)
2)Lobster or Bird....?
LOBSTER (AS I'VE NOT HAD IT B4)
3)Pond or Land?
POND
4)Daytime or Night?
NIGHT (I'M NORTURNAL)
5)You love me more than yesterday or less than tomorrow?
LOVE YOU MORE THAN YESTERDAY (MOST DEFINITELY - MORE AND MORE EACH DAY)

******************************

So darling...here's some clues on what to expect on your special day:-

1) Boring- Nah...this question has got nothing to do with you :)) Anyway, your wish is my command.

2) Lobster - Err..dried shrimps are prawns too..and you love them deep fried right? right? No?!?

3) POND- Pond? WHY POND? Why not land?
*tears rolling down my cheek* wipe wipe *roll some more*

4) Night- Good! Now I've more time to sharpen my teeth and claws during the day..buahaha

5) "Doctor, can I postpone my sugar level checkup until next year? I'm on sugar high right now!"

No comments: