Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged by my cute cousin the Oprah Winfrey style!

Tagged by Carmenz Life, my cute little cousin sister who's 1/2 my age..sob sob.....

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
Never, erm... I'm 19 years old this year.

2. Do you prefer "sensitive boys"or "tough guys"?
Your piu cher (cousin sister L'abeille) used to have a sensitive but Sissy man.. *blurks*
I think I need someone who's sensitive (in terms of understanding and caring) but must be tough too (baru man mar!) kekeke

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Dark hair (psst...since 'he's' having black hair, how can I say blonde leh?!)

4. Are you currently single?
If not married means.. single, I'm still very very single.

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
So far, only ONE

6. Do you have a best friend?
Don't have already! My bestfriend always turned out to be my boyfriend. The moral of the story: Never chat/go out/eat too often with your close friends of the opposite sex, fireworks might happen when you least expected-be warned hahaha}

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A grown up lady? ngek ngek

8. Who was the last person you hugged?
I can't recall...short term memory lost!

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Sigh...got lor...God knows, you know , I know ....the whole world knows...

10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
Never..ever.

11. Do you like your life?
Very much, until I've a blog talking about "My life" and share it with everybody.

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
I've 1 Hollister hot pants but I bought it from Reject shop wor..

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a girlfriend from you?
Me no lesbian!

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
I don't care..

15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Men...

16. How long have you had friendster?
Long long time ago when you're still drinking Enfagrow ;)

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Never in the past, never will I in the future..

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Please refer back to question #9 ... Got!

19. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Almost!!

20. What is one of your biggest fears?
Betrayals

21. Have you ever skipped class?
Got...throughout Kindergarden to College years

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Yes

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Countless!

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
I've been there, done that...

25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
Erm...I gotta believe the saying is true after what I've been through...

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
Many many times...

27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Fehmes with my "hup toh soh"..yes, fahmes as a celebrity..NEVER ever...

28. Do u ever wish u were a woman?
I'm already a woman, can I wish otherwise?

29. Do you think men smell nice in cologne?
Definitely better than body odour.

I shall tag no one :)

1 comment:

Lemonjude said...

a simple tag