Wednesday, August 01, 2007

08.08.08

I get at-tag-ged the most when I'm sick. Judy tagged me this morning with a question on 'What am I going to do/achieved on 08.08.08'. Wah lau eh!...question like these you said it's "easy"? haha... I don't even know if I should watch "Harry Porter" or "Vacancy" this coming Saturday ya know ;)


Top 3 reasons why I don't know what will happen on the Auspicious 08.08.08..

  1. No marriage proposal yet, so most likely its not my "big day" on Oh Egg.Oh Egg.Oh Egg. [Lets forget about the auspicious day lar...look at the divorce rate which is rising quicker than the stock market...don't tell me all these people marry at the wrong time, at the wrong day!?]
  2. I'm not married now, so most likely I won't be pregnant by then.
  3. Go holiday? Erm...We've not even confirm flights and hotel room[s] for this year's trip...*wait..let me call X-T first.....................*how to plan next year?
Ok, to be frank, I don't know. It's a Friday, most definitely I'm at work during the day. After that, I'll be at the gym. After that, will meet X-T to plan what to do on the 09.08.08.


So what will I do on that special 08.08.08?


Que my dear readers,

Whatever will be, will be

The future's not mine to see

I'll let you know when I get there.....

Because this is a tag, I'll just attack:

Carmenz Life

Pinky
SembangNTalk
Tammy's Life

***********************Start Copy**************************
Instructions:-
Proposition: My plan on 08.08.08
Requirements: Share us your plan on 08.08.2008.
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.
3rd - Leave me a comment so that I can compound all your links in a final list on 08.08.2008.

What They will do on 08.08.2008
Xilly want to create a list of 08.08.08 plans.
Chooi Peng was at Hokkaido on 08.08.08
Jazzmint will pass the day blurry on 08.08.08
Dragonmummy will run the normal SAHM task on 08.08.08
Kiasumum's 7th Anniversary 'n honeymoon
Lovely Mummy want to get a new CRV on 08.08.08
Whoisbaby wants an additional with the family on 08.08.08
peimun wish she can have a family trip to Australia with her family (hopefully with the additonal) on 08.08.08
LemonJude wish to have something special
Beelibaala sings whatever will be, will be on the 08.08.08

No comments: