Sunday, September 30, 2007

Turning Garage Into A Kitchen


I was just talking to Judy yesterday that I've too many things in my kitchen. If you're at my kitchen and you see everything double, don't worry...it's not your eyes. I have everything in pairs. Two ovens, two stoves, two cake mixers, two blenders and well, I've two over sized fridge too! The reason was because I'm in the catering business and I'm just too worried that my equipments let me when on the very last minute! My kitchen is very packed and messy now and my darling had a brilliant idea which is to convert my garage into a second kitchen. GuyCarGarages.com is able to help convert garages into a an additional workplace at our homes. Are you planning to convert your dusty garage into a chill out room for your friends? How about converting it into a library? Or some might only want to add in more cabinets and refurbish the existing garage? Well, check out the website for more details!

1 comment:

Des said...

any tips on how u get so many paid posts?

i kept on getting no available opportunities!!!

kinda frustrated

issit of my poor site rating?