Monday, November 05, 2007

Garage Cabinets

I used to think that storing my books and all my old stuff in boxes is a good idea. I labeled all my boxes properly and stacked all of them inside my bedroom. Well, I was wrong! Two weeks before I left for my vacation, mom asked me for a Peranakan recipe and I remembered I stored that particular recipe book in one of the many boxes. It took me 30 minutes just to retrieve one single book that evening because the box where my Peranakan recipe book were stored was sitting right at the bottom of the stack. Guess what? The whole stack of boxes fell on me! Ouch! How inconvenient and what a mess! I found a better way to store my junks and old books in a neat and organised way. I'm going to install garage cabinets in my garage soon and all my junk will be hidden behind nice closed doors.

No comments: