Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time to claim my new glasses

Thank God for company benefits. Since working for my current company, I've been blessed with a decent amount of cash every year for my annual eye care. Since then, I've been changing new glasses once a year.

I used to be less daring and opt for the normal metal frame. Every year, I'll change from red to blue and I remember there's one time, I even bought myself a shocking pink frame just for fun! *I know...I know...bad taste :p* Soon, I was running out of color choices, I finally bought myself a titanium frame last year.

I was trilled by the new designs I found at $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses .I bought myself a cool frame for my glasses from $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses. Not only the frame is trendy, it also comes along with sun sensor lenses and therefore, I do not have to switch to my sun glasses whenever I walk out from my office during lunch hour. To those who're wearing glasses, you know how inconvenient it is to carry sun glasses and our reading glasses everywhere we go right?

Check out $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses as they've so many designs to choose from. No optical benefits for you? Don't worry, their glasses are all reasonably priced.

No comments: