Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Home medical supplies

My best friend will be returning from United Kingdom next month with a degree in pharmacist. She called to inform me that she will be opening a pharmacy around her neighbourhood in Petaling Jaya latest by next year. Well, I might not be able to help her in sourcing for the drug supplies in but I agreed to help her to find home medical equipment around town for her business. After a long discussion over the phone and listening to her interesting business plans, I finally realised that she is not only opening a pharmacy which only focus on selling drugs and supplements but she is opening a mini medical supply mall that sells exercise and fitness machines, blood pressure monitors and she is also looking into selling carpal tunnel computer gloves for the Internet obsessive people like me ha ha! She is such a smart business lady.

No comments: