Thursday, June 05, 2008

German Deli iMBiSS @ Ara Damansara

Having a German sausage deli smacked right at my neighbourhood is truly GOD SENT! If you were to follow my foodie blog adventures for a while, you'll know I've this constant craving for these fat juicy Bratwurst, sausages and cold cuts. *salivating*.



The man behind the counter looks abit like this guy painted on the wall... Mmm..I wonder if he's the owner of this place.


Smoked duck breast sandwiched in between two pieces of warm bun for yours truly.. RM15++


XT had their Hawaiian chicken ..."bah, I don't remember the name" sandwish. It was equally good and look at the number of cold cuts inbetween the buns! RM9++


"Miss Bratwurst Queen a.k.a ME" will NEVER leave this place without sinking her mouth on some bratwursts. This time around, we tried the Currywurst. The bratwursts were juicy and the gravy was not spicy at all, it tasted like spaghetti sauce. RM12++

Dining here isn't cheap considering these are only "snacks" to us Asians but hey! cold cuts, smoked meat and bratwursts are NEVER cheap isn't it?

4 comments:

Ken said...

ITs so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! Delicious, and you make me sooooooooooo hungry! even though I don't understand the caption, it comes in a chinese character, but still it looks so goooood!

L'abeille said...

Hi Kenji,
Thank you for dropping by. I'm so sorry about the funny characters in my earlier post. They aren't Chinese characters :p, they're just bugs that I've rectified today. Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers!

L'abeille said...

Hi Kenji,
Thank you for dropping by. I'm so sorry about the funny characters in my earlier post. They aren't Chinese characters :p, they're just bugs that I've rectified today. Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers!

s.kuan said...

it's been so long since i had german food