Saturday, March 10, 2007

The chatterbox gets a new toy

This article has got nothing to do with my earlier posting .

My mom calls me everyday! If she doesn't call, I'll call. We've so much to talk about, sometimes we call each other a few times a day. Our conversation over the cellphone can last for an hour during non peak hours... :p. If you guys have coffee and cigarette breaks during office hour, X-trail and I have our short phone conversation breakies throughout the day.

Mr Practical read an article lately about the damaging effects of mobile phones to the human brain and thinks that it's time for the chatter queen to have a pair of bluetooth headset.



But I told him "I don't want a headset that looks like a pair of hearing aid" :(. I'll have my chance to wear it when I turn a hundred and one.

Psst...actually hor, I like to wear nice-nice, big-big, long-long earrings to work...if this plastic's gonna hang on my ear..aiseh..... where got sexy... You say lar my dear leng lui ladies..right or not?
So, out of vanity sake...in the midst of the crowded IT mall, I promised him I'll use my wired headset all the time. I promise not to make long long phone calls... *tugging him away from the phone shop*

And you think he'll buy my plea?



He bought me these instead.. It's clipped to my bra...opps I mean blouse or pants without anything hanging on my ear. I'll be listening to my favorite Mp3s in stereo too! It's love-e-e at first sight wokie!! :)

  • Clips comfortably to your clothes
  • Listen to your music without wires
  • Buzzer function lets you know when a call is coming through
  • Swap between quality stereo and mono sound
  • 3.5mm jack means you can use your own headphones
  • Uncomplicated single button control
  • Enchanced voice clarity makes it easy to chat
  • Adjustable volume
  • Mute function
  • Extended talk and standby time
  • Rechargeable battery
  • Works with compatible Bluetooth phones for receiving and making calls
  • Comes with BluePlayer software for listening to music in stereo

  • Bluetooth specification v1.2 class 2
  • Supports Bluetooth headset, handsfree and A2DP profiles
  • Rechargeable 230 mAh li-polymer battery
  • Talk Time: up to 6 hours^ Fantastic!!!
  • Music Playing Time: up to 6 hours^Excellent!!!
  • Standby Time: up to 150 hours^
  • Nominal Charging Time: within 3 hours
  • Compatible i.Tech 110 ~ 240Vac Switching Power Charger
  • Dimensions (main body): 53.3 x 25.5 x 26mm
  • Weight: 23.8 grams
Source i.Tech


Thanks dearie and oh btw, from now on....the SE will be locked in my office drawer and don't get too surprised if I tell you one day that I'm at the .....erm.........ladies....hehehehe

No comments: