Friday, August 31, 2007

2 in 1 meme from Sweetpea

I was tagged by Sweetpea on the day I return from my vacation. I bathed, I relaxed in front of my computer and the minute I read the tag she passed on to me, I became even more tired... haha because this is a dua-dalam-satu (2 in 1) tag...*faint*

Anyway, Sweetpea darling...I've completed my task today ;)

Five Old Posts:

Link No. 1 must be about FAMILY
I can't decide which FAMILY post was my favorite, guess I'll have to include the entire FAMILY here

Link No. 2 must be about FRIENDS
Office turning into a florist?

Link No. 3 must be about YOURSELF, who you are, what you’re all about
Mission Downsizing...

Link No. 4 must be about something YOU LOVE
I love the hand I'm holding....


Link No. 5 can be anything you like
Sandy & her facial expressions


Second meme - One Word :

Where is your cell phone? Table
Relationship? Yes
Your hair? Brown
Work? Boring
Your sister? One
Your favorite thing? Computer
Your dream last night? Romantic
Your favorite drink? Coffee
Your dream car? None
The room you’re in? Bedroom
Your shoes? Downstairs
Your fears? Betrayal
What do you want to be in 10 years? Younger
Who did you hang out with this weekend? X-T
What are you not good at? Electronics
Muffin? Strawberry
One of your wish list items? Nothing
Where you grew up? Ipoh
Last thing you did? Breakfast
What are you wearing? Nothing
What aren’t you wearing? Everything
Your pet? Bitch
Your computer? Slow
Your life? Fantastic
Your mood? Happy
Missing? Parents
What are you thinking about right now? Ice-cream
Your car? Chevrolet
Your kitchen? Activity-less
Your summer? Hot
Your favorite color? Black
Last time you laughed? Yesterday
Last time you cried? Sunday
School? Fun
Love? Hurts

Too tired to tag anybody

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

thanks for doing the tag... haha, and VERY specific with the sex of your pet :P